Scaada work with expert geotechnical consultants to provide services for a range industry sectors including construction, industrial, commercial, residential, energy, mining, roads and transport and many more.
Scaada’s highly skilled and experienced geotechnical consultants will conduct a comprehensive site investigation and provide a detailed report of the findings. This is supported by sound professional recommendations. If required, we will deliver a complete end-to-end project management service, from the initial planning, testing and analysis phase to solution design, engineering and construction.
Our geotechnical expertise are delivered as standalone service, or for more complex environmental issues, in conjunction with other project needs.
Scaada geotechnical services:
- Soil tests
- Domestic and commercial soil rating analysis
- CBR analysis and general profiling
- Site classifications
- Geotechnical site investigations
- Land capability assessments
- Landslip risk assessments
- Environmental site assessments
- Bushfire attack levels
- Building distress reports
- Road subgrade reports
- Forensic geotechnical reports