Scaada Environmental is committed to assisting clients to create the safest working environment, meet regulatory requirements and ensuring their clients are operating in a controlled and monitored manner.
We have knowledge and expertise in a broad range of industries and sectors. We provide a comprehensive range of environmental and project management services to areas of manufacturing, property and construction, mining, infrastructure, agriculture, education and health.
Scaada’s environmental division provides occupational hygiene, environmental science and geotechnical services. Our Environmental Division offerings include:
- Asbestos testing comprising audits, asbestos registers, visual clearance certificates, analysis, asbestos management plans and site supervisory services;
- Air monitoring for both dust and fibres;
- Mould, microbials and air quality analysis – including Sick Building Syndrome assessments;;
- Preliminary site investigations and detailed site investigations;
- Soil inspections, testing, analysis and remediation;
- Water testing, analysis and remediation;
- Landfill gas assessments;
- Domestic and commercial soil rating analysis;
- Soil analysis, CBR analysis and general profiling.
We also develop and implement Environmental Management Plans for construction and development sites, offering economically beneficial solutions while balancing the needs of the environment.
At Scaada we strive to be the most progressive and collaborative environmental consultancy service provider in Australia. Contact Scaada Group to discuss your business needs.
Additional Services Offered
- Essential service audits
- Maintenance services (scheduled, planned or reactive)
- Project management
- Building inspections and assessments