Scaada Property Division is well positioned to provide property services throughout Central and South-West Victoria. With a broad range of skills and trusted subcontractors, Scaada Property has developed a team that can handle nearly every job you encounter. Whether a small handyman type task, or a total commercial development our team can cater and meet your needs both focusing on the two key issues in your world, schedule and budget. Are expert and qualified team provide service in a broad range of areas including:
- General maintenance, domestic and commercial;
- Home modifications, specialising in works for clients with changes in their personal circumstances due to illness, injury or age;
- Extensions, renovations, refurbishments and re-fits;
- New constructions with complete turn key offerings;
- Deckings, fences, retaining walls, and other outdoor projects.
Most recently Scaada Property have received NDIS accreditation and we look forward to supplying services in this super important space. With client focus and a bespoke approach to each job, our outcomes will meet your needs every time. Regardless of your problem, our team has the solution, so call us to discuss a practical and pragmatic approach to your next project.
Additional Property Services Offered
- Property Audits & Inspections
- Maintenance Services (scheduled, planned or reactive)
- Gardening & Landscaping
- Renovations, Rebuilds & Fit Outs.
- End to End Property Management.
Project Managers that won’t let you down
Scaada Property has a team of experienced Project Managers capable of managing projects from small sized domestic projects all the way through to multi million dollar commercial build. If your business is looking to manage it’s next construction internally, but lacks the know how contact Scaada Property today to does our unique project management approach.
Our trained Project Managers have a wide-ranging knowledge base built around years in the industry. Our broader organisational experience working to the OHS Regulations & OHS Act, whilst also working to meet compliance’s not only in Victoria, but also broadly across Australia ensures your project is in safe hands.