SCAADA Group recently finishing their annual round of groundwater monitoring on a prominent Geelong site.
The site contains a number of critical issues and has the potential to be directly effected by a notable underground plume running from a high profile nearby site.
Once again our client achieved great results and can move forward with knowledge that their risk mitigation strategies are continuing to achieve awesome results.
As the new changes to the EPA Act come into force in July 2020, it is timely to consider contacting Scaada if your groundwater monitoring is out of date. A quick phone or email can ensure compliance and provide comfort that your site, your employees and neighbouring properties are in good shape going forward.
Our groundwater management plans are a great way of controlling or removing issues impacting the groundwater and if required deliver a complete end-to-end project management service.
SCAADA’s groundwater management services includes:
- Groundwater site investigation (testing and analysis)
- Groundwater monitoring and reporting
- Impact assessments (evaluating impact of a proposed development on the groundwater system)
- Dewatering and management plans
- Remediation strategies
- Optimisation and treatment strategies
- Contamination management (assessment, containment, remediation)
Find out more about our groundwater services here