To safeguard the commercial viability of a project and a company’s reputation we support our clients to navigate a range of complicated environmental compliance challenges. We achieve this, by assisting clients to meet environmental legislative obligations, while respecting local community expectations and ensuring minimal impact on the natural environment.
Clients of all sizes present to us with a wide range of environmental challenges relating to air, water, soil, landfill gas, waste and hazards, and geotechnical issues. Our testing, analysis, solution design, remediation and management strategies are led by our team of environmental consultants, applying the latest technology and industry best practices.
Increasingly clients are looking for a complete end-to-end environmental project management service. This includes development and implementation of Environmental Management Plans that provide cost effective and timely remediation strategies while balancing the needs of the environment.
Our consultants have knowledge and expertise in a broad range of industries and sectors, including manufacturing, property and construction, mining, infrastructure, agriculture, education and health and many more.
Scaada environmental science and consulting services:
- Air monitoring, analysis and solution design
- Water testing for the presence of contaminants, analysis and remediation
- Soil inspections, testing, analysis and remediation
- Preliminary site investigations
- Detailed site investigations
- Environmental impact statements
- Environmental management plans
- Sustainability reports and analysis
- Waste and hazard management
- Landfill gas assessments
- Domestic and commercial soil rating analysis
- Soil analysis
- CBR analysis and general profiling